PRP Treatment – Step 1
Blood sample is obtained from patient.
PRP Treatment – Step 2
Blood is specially processed in a centrifuge at high speed so that only enriched cells or PRP remain.
PRP Treatment – Step 3
The PRP concentrate is mixed with an FDA approved protein matrix so it is suspended in the patient’s own platelet rich plasma.
PRP Treatment – Step 4
After the scalp is completely numbed, the mixture is injected with a very fine gauge needle in a matrix pattern across the scalp, focused on thinning areas.
What to Expect
- Prior to the procedure we will assess your scalp and hair growth to determine if this procedure is right for you.
- Treatment is administered by a Hair Stem Cells Plus physician.
- Procedure takes about 80 minutes to complete.
- Mild swelling 4-6 hours after injections lasting no more than 48 hours.
- Shortly after treatment you will see less hair loss and new baby hair will begin to grow.
- Some hair growth is seen from 5-8 months.
- You will see the best results one year after treatment.
Before and After